What is this?! RB found some bugs?  

RSS
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered

First: I had a skeleton with custom slowness arrows knockback a creeper in the opposite way it should of been.
Second: there is a quiz question: Does depth strider increase vertical speed? Doesn't respond to the answer: no as it should

That's it for now

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2018 9:44 am
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered

I found another bug. If you name a pylon with a ' in it it will turn it into a normal fence

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2018 4:32 pm
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered

Found another bug. If you leave in the build world you'll be teleported there upon joining but you'll get your survival inventory, you can use this to give yourself items.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2018 5:59 am
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered
Posted by: RedstoneBattery

Found another bug. If you leave in the build world you'll be teleported there upon joining but you'll get your survival inventory, you can use this to give yourself items.

Actually I have been mistaken it recovers your creative inventory which you can't take into the overworld but if you go through the /build menu to go back in creative it will change your inventory for an older one

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2018 1:13 pm
Errant Data
(@errant-data)
Infant Registered
Posted by: RedstoneBattery

First: I had a skeleton with custom slowness arrows knockback a creeper in the opposite way it should of been.
Second: there is a quiz question: Does depth strider increase vertical speed? Doesn't respond to the answer: no as it should

That's it for now

Any of the quiz questions that you expect are answered "yes" or "no" are actually looking for the answers "true" and "false." I think Mailleweaver has been going through those and changing them to also accept "yes" and "no" as valid responses. The arrows might also have been Vortex or Pull arrows, but I don't know the context.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2018 3:28 pm
Share:

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

During our Alpha Development testing phase, we are in whitelist-only mode. You can apply to join and become an early tester by clicking the button below!

Recent Activity

No online members at the moment

Working

Please Login or Register