Errant_Data's Found Bug(?)s  

Page 1 / 2 Next

Errant Data
(@errant-data)
Eminent Member Registered

A thread for the issues that I find that may or may not be bugs.

In the following Format:

Description:
Time of Issue:
Steps to Reproduce:
Actual Results:
Expected Results:

Description: When placing the last two logs in my inventory, the very last log would disappear (immediately) after being placed. When breaking the second to last log I had attempted to place, it then drops two logs and the problem repeats itself. I was able to circumvent this issue by breaking a second log, resulting in three logs in my inventory and the ability to successfully place all three. I was using a stone axe at the time, and mention this on the off chance it's related to tree-based plugins specifically.

Time of Issue: ~ 01:00 AM UTC-08 June 20, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: I have not successfully reproduced this issue outside of the single instance it happened. I believe it has to do with placing the last log in your inventory or hotbar, possibly the last in a stack.

Actual Results: Place 1 log. Break a log and it drops 2 logs.

Expected Results: Place 2 logs. Break a log and it drops 1 log.

Edited: 4 weeks  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2018 9:19 am
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)

I am pretty sure this is a bug of minecraft itself not actually any custom plugins. I think Minecraft thought you placed 2 logs but you didn’t and one placed block was a ghost block and you still had an invisible log in your inventory.

Edited: 4 weeks  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2018 9:52 am
stifflered
(@tim)
Estimable Member Admin

I am so grateful for this formatted report. Thank you. I'll make sure this is on the list when I do my bug squashing run.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2018 10:35 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Naming pylons using minecraft's chat window is picked up by the tc-ingame-chat discord bot despite not appearing in the actual game chat. To my knowledge, this information isn't available to other players normally.

Time of Issue: ~ 11:00 PM UTC-08 June 23, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Name a pylon. Observe the "in-game-chat" discord channel to see the pylon's name appear as though you sent it as a message in game.

Actual Results: Name a pylon. No chat message sent. Discord bot posts the message anyway.

Expected Results: Name a pylon. No chat message sent. Discord bot ignores the pylon name and sends no message.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 7:03 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Unable to combine 2 custom enchanted items (say enchanted emerald pickaxes) on a vanilla Minecraft anvil.

Time of Issue: ~ 01:00 AM UTC-08 June 24, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Take two of the custom items (enchanted) to an anvil and attempt to combine them.

Actual Results: Cannot combine.

Expected Results: Maybe they should be able to be combined.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 8:59 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Adding an enchantment to an (enchanted) custom item, like an emerald pickaxe with an enchanted book using a vanilla Minecraft anvil works functionally. However, when attempted to keep the default name, like "Emerald Pickaxe" the resulting item has an "r" in front of the name, seen as "rEmerald Pickaxe."

Time of Issue: ~ 01:00 AM UTC-08 June 24, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Attempt to add an enchantment to a custom item via book and keep the default name.

Actual Results: Item has the default name, preceded with a lowercase R.

Expected Results: Item has the default name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 9:02 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Leaving spawn (town) through the westward tunnel, I get the wither effect warning for leaving my logs while on the public path. Attempting to return to spawn with the wither effect active does not remove the effect (though health is regenerating).

Time of Issue: ~ 02:40 AM UTC-08 June 24, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Leave spawn through the west tunnel. Get wither status. Return to spawn.

Actual Results: Receive wither effect. Do not remove wither effect.

Expected Results: Do not receive wither effect. If received, returning to spawn removes it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 10:41 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Received message indicating I was the third best quiz player and also the first best quiz player of the last 24 hours.

Time of Issue: ~ 01:10 PM UTC-08 June 24, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Answer a lot of quiz questions.

Actual Results: Receive awards/messages for both first and third place.

Expected Results: Receive award/message for only one quiz ranking, ideally the higher one.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 9:14 pm
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Unable to use "tree-feller" ability on a large (2x2) spruce tree with a custom (Emerald) enchanted axe.

Time of Issue: ~ 03:05 PM UTC-08 June 24, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Use an emerald axe with efficiency 4, and unbreaking 3 to "tree-feller" a large tree.

Actual Results: "Your axe splinters into pieces" message, the axe remains in your hand, only one block breaks, durability decreases by less than 50.

Expected Results: Tree gets annihilated, appropriate durability decrease.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2018 11:16 pm
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: You can craft and use pylons in build world and they connect to survival world.

Time of Issue: ~ 12:25 AM UTC-08 June 25, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Use a crafting bench to make a pylon while in build world. Use it to teleport.

Actual Results: Teleporting to TCC world puts you in survival mode. Teleporting via pylon to build world does not put you in creative.

Expected Results: Pylons either do not teleport into or out of build world, are unavailable in build world, or teleporting to build world via pylon puts you in creative mode.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2018 8:27 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Description: Using the /build UI to "return home" returns you to Spawn (inside the tree).

Time of Issue: ~ 06:00 PM UTC-08 June 26, 2018

Steps to Reproduce: Use the /build UI to return home while inside build world.

Actual Results: Returning home returns you to spawn. You are then able to use /home to return to your home afterwards.

Expected Results: Returning home returns you to your home location or your heart log.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2018 2:07 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Feature Request!

"Spawning Nodes" throughout the map and a completely separate world for spawn.

Nodes would teleport to and from spawn and would start the challenge with a random node. Spawn would contain all of the shops and amenities we're used to and the nodes would be bare-bone. This alleviates the issue of all players trying to reach the same place on the map and reduces crowding both in the overworld and in the nether. The amount of players trying to reach a single node is dependent on how densely they are placed throughout the map. This requires a new world(s) to be generated and for special help to exist for players looking to start a tree together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 4:31 am HunkyHenry liked
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Feature Request!

Change the particle effect of all existing pylons at once.

Ideally this would be done from the heart log and will save players a lot of time if they would just like make everything match whatever new particle effect they have recently earned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 4:32 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Feature Request!

Remove the donor restriction of renaming pylons within a certain period of time. (Or have broken pylons turn into fences)

As it is, players can just break and replace the pylon in the same or a nearby spot to circumvent the naming cooldown (I think). It isn't much of a reward at all for donors or sponsors to be able to do this in its current state.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 4:35 am
Errant Data
(@errant-data)

Feature Request!

Allow for up to a certain number of pylons to be set as "favorites."

These pylons would always appear at the start of the pylon list at the heart log (and possibly even other pylons). As a replacement for the pylon naming donor reward being (possibly) removed, donors might have the option of a higher amount of pylons that can be set as favorites.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2018 4:38 am
Page 1 / 2 Next
Share:

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

During our Alpha Development testing phase, we are in whitelist-only mode. You can apply to join and become an early tester by clicking the button below!

Recent Activity

No online members at the moment

Working

Please Login or Register