Minecraft Mods: What's acceptable on the TreeCrafters Server?  

RSS
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin

Allowed Mods:

This is an ongoing list of mods that are acceptable to be used on the TreeCrafters server. If there's a particular mod you would like to see added to this list, or if you want to know if a mod you enjoy is allowed, please let me know in a reply below.

• JourneyMap
  • ReplayMod
  • StatusEffectHUD
  • ArmorStatusHUD
  • DirectionHUD
  • Tabby Chat
  • ChatLog
  • More Overlays
  • Schematica
  • Shaders and Resource Packs that change the cosmetics

Prohibited Mods:

Under no circumstances are you allowed to use the below mods or clients while playing on the TreeCrafters server. If you believe a mod has been added to this list incorrectly, please let me know in a reply below.

If you are caught using one of the below mods, you will be banned permanently until your appeal is received and approved by the Admin team.

If you have a mod that has similar features to one of the below mods but is not named specifically, DO NOT USE IT without asking here first. Doing so will result in a perma-ban until your appeal is received and approved by the Admin team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 21, 2018 6:39 am
Nexuni
(@nexuni)
Seed Veterans

My usual candidates are:

JEI + JER-Addon: Lets you search for items and look at their recipees as well as what they are used for.

Better Foliage: As the name suggests, makes foliage look better. More leaves etc.

Inventory Tweaks/Mouse Tweaks: Lets you organize your inventory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 21, 2018 10:14 am
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin

Thanks for the notes!

With JEI, I noticed this in their features list:

With Cheat Mode Active:
Get a full stack of Items: Click Item
Get one Item: Right-Click Item
Delete Item: Drop an Item into the Item List

I'm assuming that this isn't something you can do without being in creative mode, having OP, or specific permissions, yeah?

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 21, 2018 10:13 pm
Mailleweaver
(@mailleweaver)
Infant Admin

Yeah, JEI cheat mode just uses commands to give items. If you don't have permission for the command, it doesn't work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 21, 2018 11:49 pm stifflered liked
Sheriff_K
(@sheriff_k)
Seed Veterans

On the subject of Mods.. I think that the Plugin should increase the droprate for Saplings.. Jus' sayin'. 😛

Potentially running out of Saplings of your Tree should NEVER be an issue/possibility.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 22, 2018 10:43 am
Mailleweaver
(@mailleweaver)
Infant Admin

"JourneyMan" should be "JourneyMap"

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2018 1:33 am
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin
Posted by: Mailleweaver

"JourneyMan" should be "JourneyMap"

Fixed that. Thanks for the catch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2018 7:09 am
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered

Are all minimaps allowed or just Jorneymap?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2018 5:09 am
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin

I'll say "all are allowed" for right now, with the caveat that none which can be used for griefing, hacking, or ore finding. I don't know if any of those exist, though. Do you have any specifically in mind?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2018 5:30 am
RedstoneBattery
(@redstonebattery)
Infant Registered

Yeah I really use MapWriter a lot  https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/mapwriter-2

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2018 12:23 pm
Share:

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

We are in a public Beta Development phase which you can join right now! Click the button below to get the IP Address, important links, downloads, and more.

Recent Forums Posts

No online members at the moment

Working

Please Login or Register