You can use Cauldrons as a different method for getting a variety of blocks!
- Put a Cauldron on top of a fire (be careful not to burn your tree roots!) and fill it with water.
- Drop the correct items into the Cauldron.
- Right-click the Cauldron to convert those items into a new item.
Want a video tutorial with a few of the recipes shown off?
Converting Logs from one type to another:
You'll get 64 of any type of Logs
- 4 Glowstone Dust
- 64 Logs of one Tree Type (the logs you want to convert)
- 1 Sapling of a different Tree Type (the tree type you want to convert the logs into)
You'll get 5 Vines
- 5 Leaves (of any type)
- 5 String
Transmute Gold Ore to Redstone Ore:
You'll get 1 Redstone Ore
- 1 Gold Ore
- 5 Redstone Dust
Remove color from Shulker Boxes:
You'll get 1 undyed Shulker Box
- 1 Dyed Shulker Box (any color)
To be added:
- Convert Concrete Power to Concrete
- Enchanted Apple using a Golden Apple and Potions