The Ultimate Fireworks Competition! 🎆  

RSS
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin

On November 3rd, 2018, the TreeCrafters Challenge Server will be getting ready to move to the new Beta 1.13.1 worlds, and we'll be doing it with a bang. 

For the very last stream and server party on the 1.12.2 server, we'll be running a competition to see who can put on the BEST fireworks show. Complete with new fireworks and particle effects, text and image rockets, rollercoasters, and even timed to match some epic music. 

It's going to take a lot of work to put these fireworks shows together, and that's why you get an entire month to prepare!

If you would like to enter into this fireworks show competition, just leave a comment on this thread with the first line reading "COMPETITION ENTRY", and on November 3rd at 6 PM Eastern (10 PM UTC) I'll include your build during the live stream to show off and vote for at the end of the server party that day. 

Check out the video below for more information about the new fireworks that you can use right now at no cost:

Click this link to see all of the commands you can use.

What About The Music?

Use a free account on EpidemicSound to search for the music you'd like to use with your fireworks show. Once you've decided on a song and timed it to work with your show, send me the name and artist and I'll queue it up for the stream.

How Do You Win?

Winners will be chosen by vote by all of those who are on during the server party on November 3rd and watching the live stream. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes going to the winners. They'll be determined based on design, difficulty, unique use of materials, and "epic feels".

1st Place Prize:

• You get to design the fireworks show going into the new Spawn Hub for the beta server
  • A new Firework Image will be created with the design of your choosing and added to the server for others to use
  • A special particle effect trail that will follow you around the servers
  • You'll get the [Fire Marshall] prefix which you can toggle on/off in game
  • Use any fireworks you want absolutely free for the lifetime of your account (other players will pay in-game currency)
  • I'll create a cinematic video and upload it to the official TreeCrafters YouTube channel of your fireworks show in action

2nd and 3rd Place Prizes:

• You'll get the [Fire Marshall] prefix which you can toggle on/off in game
  • Use any fireworks you want absolutely free for the lifetime of your account (other players will pay in-game currency)
  • I'll create a cinematic video and upload it to the official TreeCrafters YouTube channel of your fireworks show in action

Are you ready to get started?

Head onto the 1.12.2 TreeCrafters server now and use /uf to see all of the new fireworks you have available to you! I can't wait to see what you all build. 🙂

This topic was modified 3 months ago 8 times by stifflered
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2018 4:11 am
PsychoPassifist
(@psycho)
Seed Registered

COMPETITION ENTRY <3

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 8, 2018 8:09 am
Share:

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

We are in a public Beta Development phase which you can join right now! Click the button below to get the IP Address, important links, downloads, and more.

Recent Forums Posts

Working

Please Login or Register