Free Spigot Plugin Released: Attention Pigmen!  

stifflered
(@tim)
Estimable Member Admin

I'm working on a few plugins to release to the Spigot Resources directory. We'll be using a lot of these on the TreeCrafters server, and I love giving back to the Spigot community as they've made it possible to run this server. Plus, if there are donations or purchases of those plugins, that'll be a nice way to keep our server costs covered. Win-Win-Win!

The first plugin I've released is called Attention Pigmen!, and it adds a very simple set of features to servers. Simply put, whenever a player picks up any gold item while near Zombie Pigmen, those Pigmen will be aggro'd to attack the player.

No more stealing precious gold from the Pigmen homeland!

You can see more details at the link below. Please leave a comment on it to show your support! Or, you know, throw a few dollars at that donation link if you really love it. đŸ˜‰

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/attention-pigmen-enhance-nether-troll-players.52990/  

Edited: 1 week  ago
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:06 am

Working

Please Login or Register

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

During our Alpha Development testing phase, we are in whitelist-only mode. You can apply to join and become an early tester by clicking the button below!

Recent Activity

No online members at the moment