Whitelisted for 1.12 world, but not 1.13?  

RSS
Ildac
(@ildac)
New Member Registered

Tried to get onto the main server, but it asked me to go back to 1.12.  Didn't wanna do that, so I figured I'd just wait for the server to update.

Then I saw there was a 1.13 world.  Great!  But... I guess I'm not whitelisted for that one.  Is there a separate application?  My forum name is the same as my Minecraft name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2018 11:58 pm
stifflered
(@tim)
Young Tree Admin
Posted by: Ildac

Tried to get onto the main server, but it asked me to go back to 1.12.  Didn't wanna do that, so I figured I'd just wait for the server to update.

Then I saw there was a 1.13 world.  Great!  But... I guess I'm not whitelisted for that one.  Is there a separate application?  My forum name is the same as my Minecraft name.

Sorry, Ildac! I got you added to the whitelist there. Must have missed you when I was moving the whitelist over. You're all set to go. Have fun! Please be careful with loading new chunks. Don't fly around too fast, and in fact it'd be better if you can walk.

I know that's a pain but PaperSpigot, our server software, is still having issues with loading chunks in 1.13.1 and it keeps lagging the server when chunks are loaded too quickly. It may be mostly resolved now, but I'd still take caution with that. Report back here if there are any issues. 

This post was modified 8 months ago 2 times by stifflered
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2018 1:24 am Ildac liked
Ildac
(@ildac)
New Member Registered

Thanks much!  That did it. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2018 1:27 am
Share:

Want to join the TreeCrafters Gaming Community?

We are in a public Beta Development phase which you can join right now! Click the button below to get the IP Address, important links, downloads, and more.

Recent Forums Posts

No online members at the moment

Working

Please Login or Register